The Lord's Kitchen
CHANGING LIVES ONE MEAL AT A TIME
- The Lord's Kitchen was founded in 1988 as an outreach of Evangel World Prayer Center. This multi-cultural church birthed and nurtured The Lord's Kitchen from it's start on Christmas Day 1988. The Lord's Kitchen has faithfully fed the needy, 365 days a year, 7 days a week, for 22 years since the founding.
- The Lord's Kitchen's feeding site at The Corner of Hope opened in 2010 in one of Louisville's most economically distressed neighborhoods. It has quickly gained community support and energized the neighborhood.
- In addition to the two feeding sites, The Lord's Kitchen blesses the local community each year with a Thanksgiving Food Box Give-Away, and a Christmas Food Box Give-Away. Last year over 500 boxes of food were given to people in need at each event.
- Another annual outreach of The Lord's Kitchen is The Buy A Coat/Warm-A-Heart event. This event is held each December and distributes hundreds of coats to needy children in the area.
- Visit The Lord's Kitchen website here.